This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- The website www.webuynatural.com (hereinafter referred to as ‘Website’) , owned by Vegetal Ecom Pvt. Ltd., a Company incorporated under the Companies Act, having its registered office at 352/ 116-G, Talkatora Road, P.O. Rajajipuram, Lucknow-226017, UP, India. Represented by its members, where such expression shall, unless repugnant to the context thereof, be deemed to include its respective legal heirs, representatives, administrators, permitted successors and assigns;
The headings of each section in this Agreement are only for the purpose of organizing the various provisions under this Agreement in an orderly manner. These headings shall not be used by either party to interpret the provisions contained under them in any manner. Further, the headings have no legal or contractual value.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, please discontinue using the Website and Application.
The Website/App is an online platform through which we help Users achieve wellbeing goals through Content, Community and Sale of Organic and Natural products. We are the largest player in the online sale of Natural and Organic products, and support both nationwide and international delivery. Users can purchase our products from the Website after registration.
If a customer wants to avail services of the Website and use it, registration is required. As a part of the registration, we collect basic information such as your name, gender, date of birth, email address, contact number, password, city, state, country, Credit Card information, other billing Information, etc.
Membership of this Website is available only to those above the age of 18, barring those “Incompetent to Contract” which inter alia include insolvents. If you are a minor and wish to use the Website, You may do so through your legal guardian. The Company/Website reserves the right to terminate your account on knowledge of you being a minor and having registered on the Website or availing any of its services.
Further, at any time during your use of this Website, including but not limited to the time of registration, you are solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your username and password, and any activity under the account shall be deemed to have been done by you. In the case that you provide us with false and/or inaccurate details or we have reason to believe that you have done so, we hold the right to permanently suspend your account.
In addition, you may also be contacted by Third Parties who may have access to the information disclosed by you or to whom we may have disclosed your information for purposes such as, but not limited to, statistical compilations.
ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
The usage of Website or downloading and installing of the Application is free of cost.
However, we reserve the right to amend this no-fee policy and charge Users for downloading and installing the Application or the services provided. In the event of such change in policy, Users shall be intimated of the same via email/telephone and such change shall be effective as soon as Users have been intimated. Subsequent to such change, it is the choice of the User whether or not to continue with the services offered by us.
MODE OF PAYMENT
The following payment options are available on the Website/App:
- Domestic and international credit cards issued by banks and financial institutions that are part of the Visa, Master Card & Amex Card networks;
- Visa & Master Card Debit cards;
- Net banking/Direct Debit payments from select banks.
As prescribed by the financial institutions issuing the credit or debit cards affiliated with Visa / Master Card / Amex, the User will be required to submit his/her 16-digit card number, card expiry date and 3-digit CVV number (usually on the reverse of the card) while making an online transaction. The User must also have enrolled his/her card with VBV (Verified by Visa), MSC (MasterCard Secure Code) or any other applicable provider in order to complete the transaction. The User is hereby expressly made aware that his/her card statements will reflect that a payment has been made in favour of the Company.
All purchases made are final. Product once sold will not be exchanged/refunded except in circumstances like damage or spillage.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) is misleading in any way;
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) Involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) Contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) Provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(l) Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(m) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(p) Solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which we, in our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(q) Interferes with another USER's use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services;
(s) Harm minors in any way;
(t) Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
(u) violates any law for the time being in force;
(v) Deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(w) Impersonate another person;
(x) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(y) Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(z) Shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(aa) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
(ab) shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers
UPDATES ON APPLICATION
From time to time, the Application may automatically check the version of the Application installed on the Authorized Device and, if applicable, provide updates for the Application (hereinafter referred to as “Updates”). Updates may contain, without limitation to, bug fixes, patches, enhanced functionality, plug-ins and new versions of the Application. By installing the Application, You authorize the automatic download and installation of Updates and agree to download and install Updates manually if necessary. Your use of the Application and Updates shall be governed by this Agreement (as amended by any terms and conditions that may be provided with Updates).
ACTIONS UNDERTAKEN BY THE APPLICATION ON YOUR DEVICE:
Upon download and installation of the Application, You grant the following permissions to the Application on the device you have installed the Application in.
- To read from, write on, modify and delete data pertaining to the Application on the device’s hard disk and/or external storage;
- To access information about networks, access networks including Wi-Fi networks, receive and send data through the network;
- To determine Your approximate location from sources like, but not limited to mobile towers and connected Wi-Fi networks;
- To determine Your exact location from sources such as, but not limited to GPS;
- To access the model number, IMEI number and details about the operating system of the device the Application has been installed on, as well as the phone number of the device;
- To retrieve information about other application running on the device the Application has been installed on and open them;
- To detect when the phone had been switched off and switched on for the purpose of sending notification/ push notifications;
- To access and change the display and sound settings of the device the Application has been installed in.
- All information, content, services and software displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with the Website or Application, including for example news articles, reviews, directories, guides, text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video, html, source and object code, trademarks, logos, and the like (collectively and hereinafter referred to as the "Content"), as well as its selection and arrangement, is owned by Us. You may use the Content only through the Website or Application, and solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
- You may not, republish any portion of the Content on any Internet, Intranet or extranet site or incorporate the Content in any database, compilation, archive or cache. You may not distribute any Content to others, whether or not for payment or other consideration, and you may not modify, copy, frame, cache, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display or otherwise use any portion of the Content. You may not scrape or otherwise copy our Content without permission. You agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Website or Application, not to insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the Application in any way that affects the user's experience, and not to use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method.
- We respect the intellectual property of others. If You believe Your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or are aware of any infringing material on the Website or Application, please contact Us at [email protected]
- Information and Content provided by the User by providing information to, communicating with, and/or placing material on, the Website or Application, including for example but not limited to, communication during any registration, You represent and warrant:
- You own or otherwise have all necessary rights to the content you provide and the rights to use it as provided in this Terms of Service;
- all information You provide is true, accurate, current and complete, and does not violate these Terms of Service; and
- The information and Content shall not cause injury to any person or entity. Using a name other than your own legal name is prohibited.
For all such information and material, you grant us, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, copy, modify, display, archive, store, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works from such information, in any form, media, software or technology of any kind now existing or developed in the future. Without limiting the generality of the previous sentence, you authorize us to share the information across all our affiliated Websites or Applications, to include the information in a searchable format accessible by users of the Website or Application, and to use your name and any other information in connection with its use of the material you provide. You also grant the right to use any material, information, ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you send to us for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information. All rights in this paragraph are granted without the need for additional compensation of any sort to you.
The Application can be used in India. We make no representation that materials or Content available through our Application is appropriate or available for use outside any of the above countries.
- If you access or use the Application from a country or location apart from those specified above, you are solely responsible for compliance with necessary laws and regulations for use of the Application.
We may modify, replace, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue the Services, partially or entirely, or add, change and modify prices for all or part of the Services for You or for all Users at any time and in Our sole discretion. These changes shall become effective upon providing a notice of the same to you via email/ the home screen of the website/Application. We further reserve the right to withhold, remove and or discard any content available as part of your account, with or without notice, if deemed by us to be contrary to this Agreement.
- The Application has no obligation to provide you with a copy of the information you or any other User provides on the Application or that the Application has accessed.
- Further, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement at any time, effective upon the date of giving Users notice of the same. Notice shall be provided of such change via email to the Users and/ or by posting a notice on the home screen of the Application.
You and We both understand that there may be instances of difficulty in accessing or receiving email communication. We are not responsible if any email notice gets caught by Your SPAM folder, or if You do not see the email, or if You have given us an incorrect email id or if for any other reason You do not receive the email notice. Therefore, we encourage you to frequently open the Application to monitor any changes. Your continued use of or access to the Services following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. We may also, in the future, offer new services and/ or features through the Application. Such new features and/ or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Us from and against any and all liability, loss, claim, damages, expense, or costs (including but not limited to attorneys' fees), incurred by or made by Us in connection with any claim arising from or related to:
- Your use or any Third Party’s use via Your account of the Service provided by the Application and its Content;
- Any breach or violation of this Agreement, including any amendment, or of any statute or regulation by you, or any Third Party through Your account.
You agree to fully cooperate in indemnifying us at your expense. You also agree not to reach a settlement with any party without our consent.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
The Company will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this system. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, pricing issues or service interruptions as may occur because of any act/ omission. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
In particular, neither the Website Owner nor any shareholders/members of the Company shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any products/services.
User reviews are provided for informational purpose only. User reviews reflect the individual reviewer's results and experiences only and are not verified or endorsed by the Company/ Website/ Application.
The website may contain information available in the public domain with sources specifically mentioned therein and the same is not attributable to us. Such information without limitation may contain pictures and background stories of celebrities who use natural and organic products. Any person who wishes to raise an issue with regards to the same can write to us at [email protected]
Please note that the Website/App does not claim that its products are endorsed by such celebrities/persons.
DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT
All disputes involving but not limited to rights conferred, compensation, refunds, and other claims will be resolved through a two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution mechanism.
- Stage 1: Mediation. In case of a dispute, the matter will first be attempted to be resolved by a sole mediator who is a neutral third party and will be selected at the mutual acceptance of a proposed mediator by both parties. Both parties may raise a name for the sole mediator and in the case both parties accept the proposed name, the said person shall be appointed as sole mediator. In case the parties are not able to reach a consensus within two proposed mediators, the Company reserves the right to decide the final mediator. The decision of the mediator is binding on both parties.
- Stage 2: Arbitration. In case that mediation does not yield a suitable result or preferred by any one of the parties, arbitration may follow, the award of which is binding on both parties. The Arbitration Board shall comprise three members – one appointed by each party and the third member to be nominated by the two appointed members by mutual consent. Arbitration shall be held at New Delhi, India. The proceedings of arbitration shall be in the English language. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding on the Parties.
The formation, interpretation and performance of this Agreement and any disputes arising out of it shall be governed by the law, rules and regulations of New Delhi, India. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for actions and disputes may be as mentioned above, and You hereby submit to the jurisdiction of such courts.
- Entire Agreement: This Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreements between you and us with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all other communications or representations or agreements (whether oral, written or otherwise) relating thereto.
- Waiver: The failure of either party at any time to require performance of any provision of this Agreement in no manner shall affect such party's right at a later time to enforce the same. No waiver by either party of any breach of this Agreement, whether by conduct or otherwise, in any one or more instances, shall be deemed to be, or construed as, a further or continuing waiver of any other such breach, or a waiver of any other breach of this Agreement.
- Severability: If any provision of this Agreement shall to any extent be held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall in no way be affected or impaired thereby and each such provision of this Agreement shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. In such case, this Agreement shall be reformed to the minimum extent necessary to correct any invalidity, illegality or unenforceability, while preserving to the maximum extent the rights and commercial expectations of the parties hereto, as expressed herein.